Call for Presentations and Posters
The call for presentations and posters for the 2019 Prairie Conservation and Endangered Species Conference is now open. Click here to see the call for presentations and posters. The deadline for the submission of abstracts is October 19th, 2018.
Prairie: Working Landscapes
The program of the 2019 PCESC will explore the following three sub-topics under the theme Working Landscapes:
1. Holism (Ecosystem Management Approaches)
2. Agriculture and Conservation (Policy and Implementation)
3. Collaborative Conservation (Coming Together for Grasslands)
This is an open call for abstracts, however we wish to encourage oral presentations for these topics:
- Multiple Species at Risk Management
- Invertebrates, with Emphasis on Pollinators
- Soil Health and Regenerative Agriculture
- Climate Change and Conservation
- Water Management on the Prairies
- Grassland Restoration and Preservation
- Indigenous Rights, Consultation, & Collaboration
- Public Engagement Strategies & Success Stories
The conference will begin the evening of Tuesday, February 19, 2019 with a social networking opportunity. This will be followed by two days of plenary, concurrent and poster sessions. A banquet will be held on the first full day.
Please contact Christian Artuso, Program Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 945-6816 for more information on the program.